Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Learn photography from a pro!




From time to time I get queries from people who have purchased a new camera but suddenly realize that they have no idea how to use it.

I'm now offering personal one-on-one classes where you can learn the basics of photography from a published pro. Or take your basic skills to the next level.

My work has been published in virtually every newspaper and magazine in the world.

And now you can pick my brain and benefit from my 30+ years as a working pro.

I'm available to tutor you in the following areas:

  • Portraiture
  • Lighting
  • Scenics
  • Glamour and models
  • Photojournalism
  • Studio photography
  • Close ups
  • Composition
  • Night photography
  • Proper lens selection
  • ....and much, much more.

    Email me for more details.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

    All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.