Thursday, January 15, 2009

How to sell lots of magazines

Gawker.com reports today that Time Magazine
Has.
Printed.
Every.
Possible.
Obama.
Cover.
Variation.


Fifteen in all.

And he's not even president yet!

Gawker goes on to wonder if "there are any new ways left of showing this man on a magazine cover."

Well, I accepted the challenge and came up with this minimalist treatment of an Obama-inspired TIME cover in about 15 minutes.

If any Random Pixels readers are inspired by Gawker's challenge I'd love to see the results.

Send a small jpg. to me here at Random Pixels. My e-mail address is in the links column on the right-hand side of this page.

I'll post every one that I receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.