Thursday, January 05, 2012

Visit 17 countries in under 5 minutes



Video by Kien Lam who writes:
17 Countries. 343 Days. 6237 Photographs. One incredible journey. Follow the adventure at http://kienlam.net/around-the-world

After I quit my job last year, I packed a bag, grabbed my camera and bought a one way ticket to London. 17 countries later, I compiled this time lapse of the many amazing places I came across.

Original Music: "Places and Faces" by William Lam. Will is an extremely talented musical composer whose range is barely touched in this composition he wrote specifically for the video. He's also my little brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.