Thursday, March 17, 2016

Donald Trump reveals the name of his foreign policy advisor: Donald Trump

Yesterday, Donald Trump once again proved that he's a never-ending all-you-can-eat buffet of stupidity.

Back on March 7, the hosts of Morning Joe tried to get him to talk about foreign policy.  He blew them off.

Asked again yesterday, he came up with this answer:




"I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things. I know what I'm doing, and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people, and at the appropriate time I'll tell you who the people are. But my primary consultant is myself and I have, you know, a good instinct for this stuff." -Donald Trump on Morning Joe, March 16, 2016

That's right...the man actually said he has a "very good brain"and that his "primary consultant" is himself.


__________

UPDATE: In today's New York Times, columnist David Brooks writes: "Donald Trump is epically unprepared to be president. He has no realistic policies, no advisers, no capacity to learn. His vast narcissism makes him a closed fortress. He doesn’t know what he doesn’t know and he’s uninterested in finding out. He insults the office Abraham Lincoln once occupied by running for it with less preparation than most of us would undertake to buy a sofa."
__________


Trump's answer on who he consults on foreign relations was just as nonsensical as the one he gave last year when he was asked who he goes to for military advice.
CHUCK TODD to Donald Trump, in an interview taped in Des Moines yesterday for “Meet the Press”: “Who do you talk to for military advice right now?”

TRUMP: “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great-- you know, when you watch your show and all of the other shows and you have the generals and ... you have certain people that you like ... ”
And then there was the time when Trump talked about his strategy for dealing with Somali pirates....




Sure, you're laughing. But this is a guy who went to the best schools and who knows the "best words." Okay?



Is it any wonder that conservative Republicans are trying to come up with a plan to keep this moron from becoming the party's nominee?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.